A-migration - data transfer module for OpenCart 2. * Opencart
It can also be used to transfer data from one OpenCart 2. * to another OpenCart 2. *, for example, a later version. Or if you need to divide the goods between several sites
It can also be used to transfer data from one OpenCart 2. * to another OpenCart 2. *, for example, a later version. Or if you need to divide the goods between several sites.
A-migration is the module for migrating or migrating data from OpenCart 1.5. * on OpenCart 2. *
They can also be used to transfer data from one OpenCart 2. * to another OpenCart 2. *, for example, a later version
Transfer is possible with the versions:
- OpenCart 1.5.1. *, 1.5.2. *, 1.5.3. *, 1.5.5. *, 1.5.6. *, 2. *
From assemblies based on OpenCart similar versions
On the following versions:
- OpenCart 2. * to the last
You can transfer through the module:
- Categories (including photos)
- Products (including photos)
- Manufacturers (including photos)
- Options (including photos)
- CNC (Seo links)
- Articles (materials)
The data from the additional fields, if they were created (you will need to add the same fields to the database into which the transfer is done)
Features and features of the A-magration module:
- The possibilities are not limited by the load, any amount of data (goods, categories, options, etc.), as well as any hosting, can be used for the transfer. The script adds the portion data and takes into account the hosting capabilities.
- The safety of all tables is guaranteed. If the version of OpenCart is installed, then the tables in it contain a lot of related settings and parameters, including those that depend on the specific version. All tables will remain in full safety. Only the data that is required for migration will be updated. What gives in the future a guarantee about that there will be no problems with the operation of the site, as is the case with manual transfers for the union, fields and tables of different versions
- You can also use to transfer only certain data, for example, only goods or only categories, or only options, etc.
- Transferring your own fields from the database - you just need to create similar fields in the database of the site where the transfer is carried out. The module will find these fields and set the same values as in the source site
Requirements and information:
- General knowledge of FTP and phpMyAdmin - require the most common skills on working with FTP and phpMyAdmin.
- Website source for Opencart 1.5.1 and higher (including database tables of the source site)
- The site to which the OpenCart version 2 data will be transferred. *
- Do not overwrite files
- CURL, if you want to transfer pictures (CURL is on all hosts, but can be turned off by default)
- The module does not delete anything, only will insert data if there are no similar ones. Reconciliation follows the autoincrement.