Administering products and content from the frontend for Joomshopping JoomShopping
Editing from the frontend of Joomshopping products, orders, functions of visible modules, content, materials and even site settings including a template.
Administering products and content from the frontend for Joomshopping
Addon and a set of plug-ins that allows you to work with the site on Joomla and products for Joomshopping directly from the front end (frontend) allows you to administer the site and store (create/modify/delete).
Features and Benefits:
- Store goods can be changed right in the card, without going into the administrative part and without wasting time searching for the product. This is especially important if you notice a typo in the text, for example, and because of such trifles, you have to spend a lot of time searching for the product itself.
- When creating menu items a new type of menu will appear: "Settings manager so it's easy to see a beautiful editing link
- Security. In the package there is a plugin that additionally checks whether the admin has entered the edit or not.
- The form of product editing on the site is similar to the form in the site admin area.
- Editing from the front of not only the goods, but also the functions of visible modules, content, materials and even site settings, etc.
This solution is not tied to a domain and is freely installed without restrictions on any sites!
Note: In order for the package to function properly, Mootools is required in edit mode. If you do not use any additional extensions or redefine the connection of the framework, you do not need to perform any additional actions. Mootools is automatically connected from the Joomla kernel.
The extension, in addition to stable work on Joomla 3.x and JoomShopping 4 (version 1.1.1), works well for Joomla 2.5 (version 1.1.0), it also has the ability to edit orders, products, pages and settings from the frontend.
Tested on Joomla 3.5.1 + Joomshopping 1.14. Open source.
In the archive: Two packages, version 1.1.0 and 1.1.1. Before installation, you must unpack the received archive and again unpack the required version.
For example, for Joomla 3.5.1 it will be a newer version 1.1.1. Porsle what to install the plugins through the Joomla panel, and the addon through Joomshopping.
5 plugins and one addon for JoomShopping.