Ajax shopping cart v3.7.2 for JoomShopping JoomShopping
JoomShopping module Brooksite ajax baskets version PRO
JoomShopping ajax shopping cart module (PRO version)
Jshopping Cart and Wishlist Ajax 3.7.2 from 21.03.2019
The basket module and the deferred goods module!
Features and Benefits of the Ajax Recycle Bin:
- Adding goods to the shopping cart is done using the AJAX method (on the fly) without reloading the page.
- Is able to work with attributes in the list of goods.
- Compatible with the plug-in output of attributes in the list of products
- Possibility of dual use of the module (as a module of the basket, and as a module of the waiting list - deferred goods).
- Support for Bootstrap 2, Bootstrap 3.
- The ability to combine the js-files of the module into one file is added.
- Advanced module settings
- Ability to display attributes and product characteristics in the module.
- Enter a discount, work with the minimum and maximum amount of the order and much more.
- Several customizable themes in the basket module (choosing the basket color and selecting the basket template with displaying the quantity, amount, name, product image, product quantity button with input field + or - and delete buttons).
For the correct operation of the module, you must enable SEF in the general settings of the site and publish the Joomshopping menu item "All categories" in the unavailable menu on the site.
In this version, added support for animation when adding goods to the shopping cart for third-party Joomshopping modules. To connect this function, you need to add your "ajaxcart-on" class to your module by typing it in the "CSS-class module suffix" field (do not forget to put a space before the class). In order for the class to connect, for some modules it may be necessary to change the module style from "Inherited" to "html5" or "xhtml".