Akeeba Kickstart PRO v7.0.4 Joomla 3.x
Compatible with JPA, JPS and ZIP archives, PHP 5.3.4 and later. Unpack ZIP, JPA and JPS archives directly on the server.
Akeeba Kickstart PRO v7.0.4
Extract archives from the server. Fast and reliable.
Compatible with JPA, JPS and ZIP archives, PHP 5.3.4 and later versions. Unpack ZIP, JPA and JPS archives directly on the server. There is no need to download thousands of files. Enjoy lightning speed and reliability. Even the overwhelming number of common hosts. HE is available both for free and in PRO version!
- Mega-speed. Just upload the backup archive with ftp and the script. And run the script through the browser.
- Thought over to trifles. Supports directly write to files and download via FTP, works on any type of server. After unpacking the backup and restoring the site, the script self-destructs along with the backup file, for security reasons.
- Even more thoughtful! While you restore the site, only you will see information about the restoration. All other visitors to the site will see a clean or selected by you HTML-page.
- Integration with Amazon S3 - the ability to download remote backups. You do not need to download the file to the computer first, and then upload to the server - saving time.
- Loading backups by URL. If the file is available on the web, it is also available for Kickstart.
- Install popular engines. You can use Kickstart to quickly download and install your favorite CMS - Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, or any other that comes in the ZIP-archive.
Requires PHP 5.3.4 or later
Note - comes in the archive with the usual and professional version, as well as is supplied with detailed documentation in English
Principle of operation:
- Unpack the resulting archive kickstart-pro-5.4.2
- Upload it to a folder on FTP where your site will be located
- Rename Kickstart.php to any other name (for example, file.php) and run it at http: //your_site.com/file.php
If you see this then be sure to do as described in point 3