Auto PHP Licenser v2.3 Others
Auto PHP Licenser v2.3 - a script that will protect your PHP code with the world's best license issuing and checking generators
Auto PHP Licenser v2.3
Protect your PHP code with the world's best license issuing and validation generators
Auto PHP Licenser v2 with GOD mode to remove everything from the user's machine and invisible server responses for even more complex reverse engineering. The best-selling code binding, in conjunction with using IONCUBE (purchased separately from the author) is the best way to protect your code from theft.
Convenient integration into any PHP code, verification of issued licenses.
To install your license check service, use the WEB folder - this is the server or the site itself that generates, checks licenses for specific products, etc. SCRIPT is the cleanest script for integration into the code.
Folder DEMO_FULL - is a more complete version of the work of checking and integrating a license as a demonstration connected all the features of protection and secrecy.
Folder DEMO_MINIMAL - minimum versions. Usually suitable standard for anonymous license verification (code).
The DOCUMENTATION folder contains a description of the system's capabilities (in English) and the API functions (link to detailed documentation within the admin panel itself).
Works fine and at the moment the most reliable protection in combination with IONCUBE encryption of this code.
Auto PHP Licenser is a powerful PHP license manager script that solves the problem for developers No. 1 - pirated and zero copies of their software. The licensed PHP system works with all types of PHP scripts (applications, plug-ins, templates) developed in any PHP-environment or without it.
Auto PHP Licenser allows authors to impose restrictions on each license, limit the capabilities of any executable PHP code, and even delete files and databases from a user's computer even from a distance. In addition, it can block installations for specific domains or IP addresses, verify the authenticity of files, check contacts for updates and support, notify users about license expiration and perform other tasks.
Is it too powerful and difficult for you? Basic protection requires only one call to the license check class. In the meantime, more experienced developers are free to customize every single aspect of the PHP license management software and reap the benefits of maximum protection.
The basic functions of the PHP licensing system include, but are not limited to:
- Truly invisible continuous code protection;
- Remote license management in real time;
- One installation for unlimited products, customers and licenses;
- Service life, life and licenses with limited access;
- IP address and domain-based restrictions;
- Different number of simultaneous installations for each license;
- Block installation for users without active licenses;
- No need to enter the serial number or key during installation;
- Automatic license generator for instant activation;
- Automatic license check every X days / weeks / months / years;
- Forced license check between automatic checks;
- License expiration, updates and contact support notices;
- Server licensing and protection against zero protection;
- Storing client data in a MySQL database or in a file with any extension;
- Deleted data and removal of the database from the user's computer;
- Detailed reports on each installation and license verification;
- Full API access for full automation;
- Guaranteed protection against software piracy since 2006;
- Real-time monitoring and protection of the licensor itself;
- Super easy integration into any PHP application;
- Includes demo scripts and code samples in real time;
- Support for all third-party PHP obfuscators (coders);
- Fully customizable notifications in any language;
- Unmatched performance;
Only thanks to our experience and the lack of openness of the source code, we were able to make the solution work without restrictions on any number of domain names and did not cause problems during installation. Since the script itself is powerful, it is desirable that you have the opportunity to include PHP modules or change its version if the script asks for it during installation.