BIT Virtuemart Google Analytics virtuemart 3 and 2
BIT Virtuemart Google Analytics v3.0.5 is an easy-to-use plug-in that lets you see all your Virtuemart transactions in Google Analytics!
BIT Virtuemart Google Analytics v3.0.5
This easy-to-use plugin allows you to see all of your Virtuemart transactions in Google Analytics!
BIT VirtueMart Google Analytics - this plugin for Joomla and VirtueMart for collecting statistics using Google Analytics. The ability to track the funnel of sales, conversions and other important data. With this plugin you can easily configure the transfer of data from VirtueMart to Google Analytics, and then analyze this data. Such objectivity will enable to effectively optimize the sales funnel and increase the conversion. Without statistical data, it is very difficult to analyze and find all the "problem areas".
Features of the plugin:
- Tracking the pages of the order process (from the cart to the ordering on the landing page)
- Select arbitrary page names to configure Google Analytics, as well as Objectives and their sequences
- Automatic processing of all payment methods provided in Virtuemart
- Parameters for processing other payment modules
- Tracking your orders for Google Analytics E-Commerce
- Product support (Including options)
- Tracking user IDs
- Tracking all (also not Virtuemart) pages of your site
- Report on impersonal IP addresses and your visitors (optional)
- Report on the demographic situation (optional)
- Check out Google Analytics Optout Cookie
- Choosing between Google Analytics and the Universal Analytics Code
Supported languages: German, English
System requirements for installation: Joomla! 2.5 and 3, Virtuemart 2.x and 3.x
Easy to manage and use the BIT Virtuemart plugin Google Analytics, allows you, as an administrator of an online store on Virtuemart to send statistics about their sales to the most popular statistics system for Google Analytics sites. You can easily set up automatic sending of transaction data, which will instantly appear in the Google Analytics system due to constant synchronization.