Plugin Walletone virtuemart 2 virtuemart 3 and 2
Walletone or w1 - Payment plugin for virtuemart 2
With the help of w1 "Wallet One" your customers will be able to pay for goods through:
- Payment terminals
- Maps: MasterCart, Visa, Alpha-Click
- Banking, Money transfer
- Communication salons
- Post of Russia
- Qiwi, IiqPay, Z-payment, EasyPay
- MTC, Megaphone, Beeline
- Yandex Money, RBK Money
How to connect:
To register your wallet, follow this link.
Enter your phone and you will be sent an SMS with a password. Enter this password on the site and you will be in your personal account.
Here you need to click on "Settings" and "Profile". Fill in your details:
The address of the site will have to confirm. You have to prove that this is your site.
There will be a clue. Click next to the site address for the word "Confirm".
Create a txt file with the specified name and upload to the site
1. Go to the desktop of the computer, right-click and the window pops up where you need to click on "create" and "text document".
A window opens where there will be a blank page. You do not need to write anything. This will be an empty file.
2. We go to the private office w1 "One purse" and press "Confirm", a window appears where you are given instructions. Here you need to copy the name that you are given. There it is directly written, name so this file.
3. We opened an empty file, now click on "Save As" and give that title that was copied. You can save to the Desktop.
4. Open the ftp client, connect to the server, open the directory of the blog, where there are folders "wp-admin" and "wp-content".
5. Find the empty file that we created and upload here. In the screenshot, I showed my example. I was told that I should name the file like this: "w1_152460744391". In the end, the .txt is automatically substituted.
After some time, approximately 30 minutes, in the profile next to the website address there will be an inscription "Confirmed".
Then, you need to connect the "Internet shop".
I created an account to integrate the payment system with ecommtools.com.
In the "address for notifications" line, I inserted a link provided by ecommtools.com (a free system for accepting payments, you can connect many systems, such as "One Wallet").
Notification address: http://addressofyourstore/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=pluginresponse&task=pluginnotification&tmpl=component&pelement=walletone&format=raw