EDocman v1.16.6 Joomla 3.x
Edocman from joomdonation (Ossolution team) is the leading extension for managing file downloads in Joomla
Download Manager and Document Management in Joomla
EDocman is the leading extension for managing file downloads in Joomla. With Joomla's access control system (ACL), Edocman provides you with a very powerful and flexible permissions system that you can use to control who can access, download and manage your documents from the front of the site or from the control panel.
Edocman from joomdonation (Ossolution team) also has the function of searching for text inside the downloaded files. Indexing occurs automatically on our servers when downloaded using PDF, Microsoft Office documents.
Features of Edocman software with flexible functions:
- A beautiful external interface. EDocman has a nice, clean, attractive theme with different layouts for displaying documents, categories in your system.
- Access control. EDOCman makes full use of the Joomla permission system. You do not need to set access permissions for each document and / or category. Access levels are inherited.
- Indexing the PDF. Edocman can read and store the contents of PDF files, this content can be used in tools Edocman and Joomla Search.
- Uploading files using Drag & Drop. You can download multiple files at once or download deleted files from URLs. The file loader has a built-in drag-and-drop area.
- Bulk upload and batch upload. Do the import of all documents from the folder / directory into EDocman with one click. You can also download files at once or download deleted files from the URL. The file loader has a built-in drag-and-drop area.
- Notification system by e-mail. The ability to send notifications by e-mail to the administrator when uploading new documents and users when they are assigned a private document.
- Preview. Documents can be viewed in the browser or with the help of the Google Viewer.
- Integration with third-party solutions. Store documents in the Dropbox and Amazon stores to reduce the use of the resources of your hosting and easily connect Edocman to your Dropbox account and Amazon. The plugin (plug_edocman_amazon_1.0) has been added to the archive.
- Hierarchical structure of folders. EDocman allows you to place files in hierarchical directories.
- Document management. Easily create a list of downloadable documents for users of your site, using a list of built-in and table layouts.
- Nested categories. EDocman allows you to locate documents in endless categories and subcategories.
- Download from Frontend. Edocman offers an easy way to allow users to send documents from the site interface with integrated notification support without access to the admin panel.
- Several languages. Edocman supports the multilinguality of Joomla itself and has a built-in translation tool. The plugin (falang_elements_1.0) was added to the archive.
- Modules and plugins. Many modules and plug-ins are included in the Edocman package, for example, in the category "Categories", "Best documents from the list", "Search module", "Link to Edocman content", etc.
- SEF and SEO. The smart SEF router with Joomla support generates friendly URLs without using a third-party SEF extension. You can set metadata (meta-keywords, meta description) for each category and document. The plugin (sh404 plugin and plug_sh404sefextplugins_edocman_1.0.0) is also available in the archive.
- Download and view the logs. Edocman supports direct downloading or passing a link for download to the user. You can also collect user data before they can upload documents.
- Compatible with the new version of Joomla. Edocman is compatible with Joomla 3, it also works well with Bootstrap versions: 2 & 3
- Transition from DOCman to EDOCMAN. EDOCMAN provides functionality for importing data from the DOCman extension.