EMS/Russian Post Delivery Virtuemart 3 and 2 virtuemart 3 and 2
Delivery by Russia Post + EMS for Virtuemart 2 and 3
PostCalc delivery calculation plug-in: Russian Mail + EMS for Virtuemart 2.0, Virtuemart 3.0 (Joomla 1.7, Joomla 2.5, Joomla 3.x) works on the Postcalc.Ru API. Turning to him, he gets the finished result in the form of a calculation of delivery and automatically pushes to the principal amount of delivery. This plug-in is a universal tool for determining the delivery and is designed to calculate the cost of all types of items in Russia's Post and EMS Russian Post by land and air both in Russia and abroad.
Version 1.3.4 for Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3 / Joomla 2.5 and Virtuemart 2.x
History of changes
- Added option Hide errors
- Notifications (disabled by default)
- The ability to set the administrator's E-mail from the plug-in (by default it is taken from the general site settings)
- The option "Recalculation mode" Index-Region (by default enabled) and the option "Display delivery time" (enabled by default) is added.
- VM capability Display delivery time
- it is now possible to hide the impossible ways (by default on)
- Developer name, Developer e-mail
- Code optimization and code refactoring for Joomla 3.x is optimized
Delivery plug-in Mail of Russia + EMS to the API Postcalc.Ru, excludes local storage, data processing and regular manual update of tariffs. All the work on storing data and calculating the delivery is performed by the remote service API Postcalc.Ru.
Install the plugin in the standard way through the Joomla! Installation.
Enable the plugin PosctCalc in the Plugins manager.
Go to the Virtuemart delivery methods and create a new method if necessary:
- In nazanii way specify the appropriate delivery method (Simple parcel)
- In the description, specify the delivery service: Mail of Russia or EMS, - as well as additional information: COD.
- In the Delivery method drop-down list, select the delivery method: PostCalc.
- If the Multi-sellers mode is enabled in the Virtuemart settings, then select the Seller, from where the delivery calculation will be made (available from version 1.0.7).
- Fill in the remaining fields if necessary: Group of buyers, List of orders.
Click the Apply / Save button to load the plug-in options on the Configuration tab
- On the Configuration tab, select the delivery service logo: ruspost.gif or emspost.gif.
- And in the drop-down list the Delivery method is the corresponding method (for example: Simple parcel).
- Include the Declared Cost, if you want to automatically calculate the delivery taking into account the total cost of the order.
- If you have provided a way of payment by cash on delivery, include the item Cash on delivery.
- In the additional costs field, indicate the additional cost of the costs of purchasing the post box, packaging, etc.
Click the Save and Close button.
Repeat the same steps with the addition of other delivery methods that you wish to connect to your online store.
Create or set regions for the Russian Federation (installed automatically from version 1.0.5).
Configure the address of the seller of the online store, necessarily indicating the country, region or index. Support for many sellers in the plugin is implemented from version 1.0.7!
Configure the form fields for user registration or delivery processing. It is necessary to make the Country and Region (or Index) mandatory fields. If these fields are not filled, the calculation of the delivery will not be calculated!