Event Gallery Extended v3.11.4 Joomla 3.x
Event Gallery Extended v3.11.4 is a component of the gallery for images including a basket system and checkout.
Event Gallery Extended v3.11.4
Gallery of images with a basket and checkout system
Event Gallery Extended is an easy-to-use gallery component from svenbluege for images that you download from local web space, Flickr, Google Photos or Amazon S3, includes a basket and ordering system. It supports responsive, flexible and responsive layouts and provides a unique way to present images. If the display is not enough, try turning on the basket! Let users view your photos and buy them.
Event Gallery 3 adds the complete shopping cart and checkout process to the gallery.
Do not make a mistake with the extension input by name. Event Gallery is a real multi-functional component of the gallery that meets many needs.
- Joomla 3.9 and PHP7 compatible
- Compatible with Joomla 4 Alpha (waiting for the final backend template for Joomla 4)
- Native language support
- Supports adaptive, adaptive layouts
- Includes Google Photos, Flickr, Amazon S3 and locally saved images.
- ICC profile support
- Image processing such as sharpening
- Password / user group of protected folders
- Five customizable ways to display images
- Integrated Mobile Lightbox
- Easy image management using Joomla admin panel
- Support FTP upload for bulk data processing.
- Multiple downloads with modern browsers
- Shopping Cart and Checkout for Images
- Lightbox swipe gesture support
- Social sharing (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, direct download, Pinterest)
- Water marks
If you have any problems, please make the installation possible. Usually they can be solved in a couple of hours or even faster. Please check the requirements section in the manual to solve your possible problems as quickly as possible without ordering the installation.
Since the installation package is quite large, make sure that the download limit in the installation manager is sufficient for processing. If not, just use the download link to install it using the Joomla Extension Manager.