Floating Module CK v1.2.3 Joomla 3.x
Floating Module CK allows you to select any of your modules so that it floats on the page.
Floating Module CK v1.2.3
Use the Floating Module CK to select any of your modules and make it float on the page. Just activate it in the module settings, and you can choose between several settings, such as: always swim or swim when scrolling, background color, distance from the page ....
- One-click activation
- Apply to any module
- Responsive Behavior
- Multiple swimming method: always swim or swim only when the top of the screen touches the module
- Screen distance options
- Floating multiple modules on one page
Do not waste your time switching to another settings page, just use the options that are directly integrated into any module. The only thing you need to do is edit your module and enable the floating option.
Just click and save.
Limit Detection - Container.
If you move your module while scrolling, you can also specify a limit where it should stop floating. This allows you to make your module float only in its container and never fly over other modules.
Pro version is better than usual:Activate with one click
- Ability to apply to absolutely any module
- Responsive Options
- Float on scroll: top or bottom
- Fix Fixes
- Distance options
- Several floating modules per page
- Ability to use without restrictions on multiple domains