GAnalytics Pro v3.2.7 Joomla 3.x
GAnalytics comes with a wide range of different interactive charts to display your Google analytics data.
GAnalytics Pro v3.2.7
GAnalytics PRO is a complete package that transfers your Google analytics data in the form of interactive charts or lists to your Joomla-enabled website (not only adds a tracking code !!!).
Available extensions come as a whole package:
* comganalytics -> component shows various statistics in the control panel or web interface
* modganalyticsstats -> displays statistics on the module position
* modganalyticsadminstats -> associates statistics with the position of the module in the Joomla control panel
* modganalyticsstatscount -> shows some summary statistics
* plgsystem_ganalytics -> adds a Google tracking code to your website so that Google can collect data
As Google itself sees its service statistics:
Google Analytics is an enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you comprehensive information about your site’s traffic and marketing performance. Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use functions now allow you to view and analyze traffic data in a completely new way. With Google Analytics, you’re better prepared to write more targeted ads, strengthen your marketing initiatives, and build high conversion sites.
The PRO version includes:
- Image component
- Image View Module
- Backend module
- Joomla 3.x
To find out which page works best and which page has the fastest exit speed, use the page analysis view. Here you can easily browse your registered sites and find out which one is visited most often, etc.
- Search by time. Search for data in time
- Simple design. Data is displayed in a simple table with the most relevant graphs.
- Sorting. You can sort the data to see what works best.
- Data is cached locally for a short time (only in PRO).
- Joomla cache is used for better compatibility.
- The author of Digital Peak is trying to make the code as small as possible.
GAnalytics requires the Google Client ID and secret key to function properly. Log in to the Google API console and create a client ID for installed applications. Please add the generated customer ID and customer secret in the GAnalytics option. If you need more information, please check the project documentation at the link from the specifications.
Download ID is not provided and is needed exclusively for updates!