iFAQ Pro v188.8.131.52 Joomla 3.x
iFAQ Pro is designed to display frequently asked questions, but you can use it to display any category of content or not select a category to display all the content on your site.
iFAQ Pro v184.108.40.206
Frequently Asked Questions for Joomla 3.x
iFAQ Pro (formerly MooFAQ) is a frequently asked questions component, but can be used to display any content item. iFAQ uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load accordion-style FAQ elements for Joomla 3 effects and content elements in the FAQ. The old MooFAQ package is still included in the package, however, it uses the already obsolete elements of MooTools Accordion. Tested on Joomla 3.9.10.
Easy to use! You can use already created content elements. iFAQ Pro will use Joomla content elements by default. This feature allows you to configure it in less than 3 minutes. Many languages are included, but there is still no Russian.
Thus, you will have a full-featured FAQ with all the features of the WYSIWYG editor, such as:
* Adding images;
* Editing HTML code;
* Using your template and CSS style;
* Text formatting options: alignment, indentation, list of markers, etc.
* Font formatting: type, size, color, style, bold, italics, etc.
* Adding links and anchors;
* Adding MooFAQ to any content element using the plugin;
* HTML templates; (New)
* and much more ...
And you will have a complete customization of all Joomla content, such as:
* Publication: beginning and end of publication, order, author’s alias, access level;
* Use mosimage and mospagebreak if necessary;
* All content plugins (mambots) can be applied to the Faq element;
* Compatible with Joom! Fish [Under certain system requirements and versions];
* Change content options: show or hide section, category, author, creation date, PDF icon, print icon ...
* Add meta-information: keywords and description;
IFAQ Pro can post as many questions as you want
Although this component is intended to display frequently asked questions, you can use it to display any category of content or not select a category to display all the content on your site.
PRO version has several advantages:
- Uses core Joomla content (articles)
- HTML templates (styles)
- Ability to edit from the front end
- Paste in articles (via plugin)
- IFAQ Module
- IFAQ Search Module
“FAQ is the initialization of the Frequently Asked Questions. The term refers to the listed questions and answers, all of which are often asked in a certain context and relate to a specific topic. Since the abbreviation originated in text media, its pronunciation varies; the words fak, faks, and FAQ are common. Depending on the use, the term may refer specifically to one frequently asked question or to a compiled list of many questions and answers to them. ”Wikipedia ENG.