Excel2VM v6.1.0 virtuemart 3 and 2
Component for importing or exporting products from Excel, YML, CSV to VirtueMart 2 and VirtueMart 3
Import/export of Excel product products for VirtueMart 3.x
The component for Virtuemart 2 and VIrtuemart 3.x allows you to import or export goods from exel documents.
It has convenient sorting, editable fields.
The component does not have a binding to the domain name, it has no restrictions on the number of installations and files.
Supported file formats for components:
- XML (YML - Yandex. Market)
You can get acquainted with the main functions, read a pdf document (located in the archive with the component)
Specification for the component:
-- PHP version no lower than 5.2
-- MySQL 5.0 and higher
-- Joomla 2.5.6+ or 3. +
-- VirtueMart 2.0 + or 3+
-- RAM is more than 64 MB (the ability to negotiate with the host, as well as the time limit for running scripts is not less than 60 seconds). These are not serious requirements, since many webhosts provide this by default without access.
-- Included libraries: GD, cURL, simpleXML
-- The included system () function for creating backups in GZIP format.
Before importing, it is possible to create a backup and many other useful features.
- Add / update items specified in an Excel file (.xls or .xlsx), csv file, or xml file (YML)
- Export products to Excel file, YML or CSV
- Create complex category hierarchies and place corresponding products in it
- Import according to the schedule from the specified folder (allows you to automate the daily update of prices and product balances if you configure the unloading of the price from your warehouse program (1C or other) in a certain folder on your site)
- Import and export on a schedule from or to a YML file. It is possible to generate a YML file instantly with ajax
- You can create multiple sets of settings (profiles)
- Is able to handle options (ie custom fields), as well as those that affect the final product amount (checkbox: basket attribute)
- The component supports parent and related products (by article or product id)
- It is possible to remove from published products, goods that are not in the import file
- Batch creation of small pictures from the product (thumbnails)
- Ability to manually and automatically create backups (backup copies) of the main tables virtuemart 2 or 3 The most detailed setting of the import parameters of products using a functional and understandable interface on ajax
- A very important feature: Gateway Time-out errors, you will no longer be trivial. The component will work with a very large number of items (tested using CSV import with 180,000 positions)
- It is possible to import several identical price sheets consistently (useful if you have about 100 000 items in the price list, since not every hosting has enough RAM to read one large xls file, they need to be split into 20000- 25000 lines, which can then be batch imported)
- Added support for custom fields as Multi Variant (new in Virtuemart 3.0.6)
- Support for many plug-ins, different filters and others, a detailed description of the work and basic functions is in the instruction (here)
Version of June 19, 2018 (v6.1.0)
In the "Additional Tags" section, the "stock_quantity" option was added to export to the "Outlet" site. In this tag, the quantity of goods in the warehouse is displayed.
and all early changes!
Version of November 7, 2016 (v 4.6.4)
YML-export - the "Domain" field has been added in the settings. In this field, you can specify a different domain, if for some reason you need to specify the domain in which the component is installed in the YML-file.
The main additions to this version are: Import on schedule - added a check each time the script is run through Cron, whether the import was completed after the previous start. If the import did not finish because of the timeout, then it will continue from the place where the previous launch was interrupted. In the import log according to the schedule, it will also be indicated on which line the import was interrupted by timeout.
All changes and previous versions can be found on the developer's site or in the component itself.
Video from the developer (remember) the new version also supports Virtuemart 3