Import/export of goods from Excel and YML to JoomShopping JoomShopping
Excel2JS v2.6.2 is an advanced import and export of goods from Excel to JoomShopping. This comprehensive component will simplify the management of the store based on the JoomShopping store installed from Joomla 2.5.6 to Joomla 3.x
Excel2JS v2.6.2 - import / export of goods from Excel and YML to JoomShopping
Solution without domain binding! It's unique!
Excel2JS is an advanced import and export of goods from Excel and YML to JoomShopping. This comprehensive component will simplify the management of the store based on the JoomShopping store installed from Joomla 2.5.6 to Joomla 3.8. With this extension, you can fill your stores without restrictions, using directly Excel price lists of suppliers. Now you do not need to use complex conversion of prices from xls (or xlsx) format to CSV. Note that if you are still accustomed to using CSV, then it still has such an opportunity to import and CSV-format.
Excel2JS - a unique tool for working with the characteristics and attributes of goods (in contrast to competitors). The prices of combinations of dependent attributes are imported and exported in separate cells, which makes it easy to apply conversion formulas to them to import back new prices. The component can also create in your online store a tree structure of categories with an unlimited number of levels of nesting. To do this, you need to label the categories so that the component allocates them accordingly. There are several ways of marking to determine the correspondence between categories relative to each other and relative to the goods.
Special features and features of the Excel2JS extension:
- Creation / updating of products specified in Excel price lists (.xls or .xlsx) or csv-files;
- Manual or automatic creation of backup copies of the main tables of the store;
- Flexible settings for importing goods using a user-friendly interface on ajax (JQuery UI)
- Complex numbered list (in a cell with a category name or in a separate cell);
- There is an opportunity to withdraw from the publication goods that are not available in the price list;
- Updating products by parameters. For example, by product code, name or product ID;
- Marking of category names with special characters (before or after the name);
- Specify the ID or category name in the line of each item;
- Search for the corresponding category by the coincidence of words in the names of goods and categories;
- Export products to Excel or CSV file;
- Import according to the schedule from the folder you specified (or the file specified on the link on another site) using the cron scheduler tools on your hosting or server. This feature allows you to fully automate daily updates of prices and leftovers without human intervention. Allows you to completely remove manual labor if you configure the unloading of the price from the warehouse program (1C or other) in a certain folder on your site;
- It is possible to create several sets of settings (profiles);
- Creation of a structure of the "tree" of categories and placement of corresponding goods in it;
- It supports the import of one product into several categories at once;
- Batch creation of small images of goods (miniatures);
- Import images that are inserted in the price;
- Downloading and converting images from a link from another site;
- Allows you to import and export product attributes (dependent, independent and free) and characteristics;
- For each attribute / characteristics, a separate column is allocated;
- It is possible to create sets of variants of dependent attributes according to the "one-to-one" scheme;
- There is support for the import and / or export of related products (by product ID or product code);
- There is an opportunity to "zero" the number of goods that are not in the price list;
- Grouping rows using Excel itself (hierarchical lists).
Excel2JS has a very flexible and convenient system of customization under absolutely any Excel-price. You just need to drag the names of the columns to select those that are present in your xls-file, and to specify the necessary order that would correspond to your price list. There is also the possibility of automatically creating a backup copy of the main JoomShopping tables (goods, categories, attributes) before each import. Thus, you can return to the previous store status at any time in one click.
YML Export / import. At this point you will be able to import and export goods from YML and YML. The settings are saved to profiles that can be selected from the drop-down list. Only basic fields and characteristics of goods are exported to YML. From YML-files only the main fields and characteristics are imported. On the same tab, you can find links for the Cron scheduler to import / export on a schedule. The price conversion factor is the number by which prices will be multiplied during import and export. Thus. You can set a mark-up on the goods. For example, for a markup of 20%, you need to specify a coefficient: 1.2
Install the purchased extension through the Joomla extension manager!
- The component works on versions of Joomla from 2.5.6 to 3.x
- PHP function intl
- Tested for Joomla 3.8.11 + JoomShopping 4.17.0!
- The component works with JoomShopping 3.12 and higher (further JS 3) and JoomShopping 4 and higher (further JS 4).
- The component works with Excel 98 - 2010 and CSV, i.e. the file extension must be .xls, .xlsx, or .csv
- For correct operation it is necessary that your server has PHP version 5 (Supports php 7.0 - 7.2)
- The functions iconv and mbstring should be included, otherwise there will be a problem with the encoding of Cyrillic characters.
- The short_open_tag shortcut must be enabled.
- To run the backup system on your server, the php - function system () should work - you can learn about this from your host.
- The safe_mode mode must be off.
- Recommended memory requirements for shared hosting are 128 MB. The minimum is 64 MB.