JA Twitter v2.6.7 Joomla 3.x
JA Twitter provides API integration with Twitter microblogging service to increase traffic to your Joomla site
JA Twitter v2.6.7
The JA Twitter module provides API integration with the Twitter microblogging service to increase traffic to your site. This module is easy to configure, its powerful admin panel includes all the settings that you can customize, no configuration is required.
One thing is for sure: nothing in this module can confuse you. Try it and you will find out that it is the best.
- Twitter account information can be configured to appear on the module home page or turned off.
- Limit the number of displayed tweets.
- Twitter account avatar may or may not be visible in every tweet displayed in the module, in which case you can set the size for the avatar.
- You can customize your Twitter username to appear above every tweet.
- One click to enable or disable the source of tweets.
- Custom text title: turn it on and enter any text that will appear as a title on Twitter.
- Friends list with customizable friend number and avatar size
- Several styles of subscription buttons are supported by default
- Encrypt your OAuth information for security so you never lose your OAuth information.
Encrypting OAuth information for security
Since 06/11/2013 Twitter has stopped supporting API v1 and completely switched to API v1.1. In API v1.1, Twitter rejects an unauthorized request, which means that you need to provide information to authorize your request. The information must be protected, so after saving the settings, the OAuth information will be encrypted. Create integration keys and link the module to twitter.
Show / hide Twitter account information
The Twitter account information displayed on the home page depends on the name provided. Information includes: avatar, username, location, connection, etc.
Multiple presets for displaying tweets
Settings for displaying tweets include: number of tweets to display, display of Twitter account avatar on each tweet, size of Twitter account avatar , Twitter username, tweet source, and custom text title.
Twitter Friends List Settings
The JA Twitter module allows you to display your Twitter Friends list. You can customize the number of friends and the size of their avatars.
API connection button style
If you don't like the button styles supported in the Simple button type, you can use the button type: Api connet. It includes: customization of the display of the number of subscribers, language, width, alignment, etc.