JAmp v1.7.5 - Generator of AMP-versions of your pages Joomla 3.x
JAmp v1.7.5 - the generator of the AMP version of your pages to automatically index to Google with a meta tag, it integrates with every Joomla extension, and has very flexible settings!
JAmp v1.7.5 for Joomla 3.x
JAmp is a powerful plugin for Joomla that allows you to generate an AMP version of your pages on the website to automatically be indexed to Google using a meta tag, it integrates with every Joomla extension, and has very flexible settings!
Google indexes accelerated mobile pages and presents them to users who browse your site through a mobile phone when they perform a search on Google's primary search query. JAmp automatically creates and advertises the search engines version of the accelerated mobile site (your website) using a specific and specific link provided through the meta tag.
In 2017, Google focuses on mobile users and their search through a mobile phone. Thus, the AMP pages will be in great popularity in 2017. (Words by John Muller, webmaster analyst Trends on Google)
AMP had a pretty positive reception from both site owners and users. It's much faster and more optimized for search engines, especially on mobile devices, which tend to be a bit slower.
The main functions of JAmp:
• Automatic conversion: your Joomla pages are converted "on the fly" into HTML markup with accelerated mobile pages. It supports almost all installed extensions, even if the AMP pages should only be associated with news. JAmp can manage metadata automatically for shared components or be configured so that it can integrate with each third-party extension, even with third-party systems such as SP Page Builder
• Easy to activate: just choose which specific extension and view you want to enable JAmp, and it does the rest. By default, it is active for a separate presentation of the content of your own content, but you can easily include it even for viewing Easyblog messages, viewing K2 articles, viewing Kunena streams, and so on.
• Automatic submission: AMP links are automatically sent to Google for indexing from the main canonical page thanks to a special meta tag rel = "amphtml"
• High customization: the plugin can be flexible and configured for better integration with third-party extensions. You can customize the theme, colors, appearance, logo, name and more, even adding your own CSS to the pages and including Google Fonts. In addition, you do not need to configure complex components by redefining files, since you can easily visualize additional custom HTML modules, if necessary
• AMP menu: you can select the usual Joomla menu module and JAmp will turn it into a specific web component of the AMP accordion menu. This allows users to navigate directly to other pages directly from the AMP page that they visited
• AMP sidebar: JAmp can be controlled in Joomla via a module assigned to a special component, the AMP sidebar to display / hide content using the sliding sidebar
• Metadata management: JAmp manages all metadata required by Google to accept and index AMP pages, and is also able to manage Schema.org, Open Graph and Twitter Card. Furthermore, each meta-image is processed automatically to resize and match the size required by the AMP protocol so that it is accepted during the scan
• Social sharing: just choose which social share buttons to include, and they will be displayed fully compatible with the AMP way
• Google Analytics support: JAmp implements the AMP Analytics component, including support for the Google Tag Manager, simply by specifying the Google Analytics web property ID or the Google Tag Manager ID
• AMP Lightbox: you can apply the effect of AMP lightboxes to your images
• AMP Slideshow: thanks to the web component of the slideshow, JAmp can display an advanced and AMP compatible image slideshow. Just turn it on and select the image folder, JAmp does the rest
• AMP Youtube: thanks to the AMP Youtube video feature, you can embed in your content special markup for rendering AMP video from Youtube
• AMP Ad: allows you to display ads in your HTML AMP files using special markup
• Google AMP cache: JAmp fully supports the Google AMP cache, which greatly improves the rendering performance of the AMP page. Thanks to the Google AMP cache, each AMP page is displayed almost instantly