JLex Block 5.1.2 Joomla 3.x
JLex Block 1.5.2 is an extension of Joomla CMS. It will help you easily protect and modify the contents of any pages, items on your site. He currently provides 7 ways to help you protect the content of your site much better.
JLex Block 5.1.2 - protection of your content
JLex Block is an extension of the Joomla CMS. It will help you easily protect and modify the contents of any pages, items on your site. He currently provides 7 ways to help you protect the content of your site much better.
- Password: This is the most popular method on Joomla. You can set a password for all pages or items that you want to protect. In addition, you can customize, add a new theme (template). On the same page, you can protect many items at once.
- Country Manager: Deny / Allow access for these countries. Each client has one IP address, JLex Block will detect the client base and find out from which country IP. Now JLex Block, defines more than 100 countries. Thus, this will reduce the amount of spam.
- User Groups: This method will define all Joomla site groups (for example: Public / Guest / Manager / Administrator / Logged ... and you can add or change a group), and deny or allow access to users from these groups.
- Controller: Same as above, but this method will prohibit or allow access for special users. You can customize several items on the same page and assign this item to users that you want them to see.
- IP Manager: Deny / Allow from these IP. The same as the method of the country manager, this will reduce the amount of spam.
- Access Level: Basic, Joomla CMS provides 4 levels of View: Public / Guest / Registration / Special. This method allows you to set the minimum level that participants can see. Example: If you set the Register level, then users will be able to see the Register and a special level of content.
- Stop publishing: This method can replace / hide the content of an element or page for an indefinite time or for a certain period of time.