Joomla Virtuemart Ebay Connector virtuemart 3 and 2
Now Joomla component uses VirtueMart to connect to your eBay to connect your store
Ebay Connector for Virtuemart v3.0
Joomla Virtuemart Ebay Connector - Joomla connector from webkul developer with eBay is used to connect your VirtueMart store to eBay. Using eBay to connect to Virtuemart in Joomla 3, the administrator can synchronize the product from eBay to Joomla. An administrator can get all products from eBay using this extension. The administrator can also get all categories associated with synchronized eBay products and synchronize eBay products with Joomla. Using this, you can synchronize users, payments and shipments with eBay.
- The ability to import / export products.
- Functionality to display Virtuemart and Ebay categories.
- Ability to import orders from Ebay.
- Set the number of goods and import orders.
- Set the order status of an imported order from eBay.
- The administrator has functions for receiving customer data from eBay.
- Virtuemart Ebay Connector provides functionality for matching shipments and payment methods with eBay.
- Easy to use and configure on the admin side.
- Products will be exported from view products. Filters are provided in the product view for filtering products.
- It provides functionality for importing eBay users.
- Implemented eBay web jobs for updating / creating an order in VirtueMart for events (ItemSold, ItemListed, ItemRevised, ItemClosed) on eBay.
Step 1: Install the component from the extension manager
Step 2: Go into the component manager and click on it, after which you will get VirtueMart eBay Connector, just click and set the Parameters
Step 3: Click “Option” to manage the configuration.
Step 4. Configure the settings.
- Enter your credentials as shown in the screenshot below.
- Set store mode.
- Set your PayPal payment mode and enter your PayPal registered email id.
- Select the country of the global eBay site from the drop-down list.
Step 5: Manage extension policy settings.
- Select to define a return policy.
- If the return policy is “accepted”, select the one who will pay the shipping costs.
- Set the duration of the return.
- Set the period after which the product becomes inactive.
- Enter the time period during which the seller can use the delivery of goods.
This extension allows you to set eBay notifications for events. You can set notifications for various events, such as a sold item, a listed item, a revised item, a closed item.
In the "Synchronize Products" section, click "Import / Export" to synchronize products with eBay, as shown in the screenshot below.
In the sync category, click Map category. Select VirtueMart and eBay categories from the drop-down list, save for matching categories. When synchronizing users, click Import Users to import and synchronize users from eBay. To synchronize payments, click “Map payments”. Select Virtuemart and eBay payment methods from the drop-down list, save for comparison. To synchronize the shipment, click Match Shipments Virtuemart and eBay. When synchronizing orders, click Import Orders.