JoomRecipe v18.104.22.168 Joomla 3.x
JoomRecipe is the best JoomBoost recipes extension for Joomla recipes, allowing you to do everything you need to effectively manage your recipes and cookbooks inside your website.
JoomRecipe is the best extension for recipes on Joomla, allowing you to do everything you need to effectively manage your recipes and cookbooks inside your website.
- Transfer through the interface of the rights. Turn your users into authors and give them the opportunity to create their own recipes.
- Recipe manager. Easy-to-use control screen with numerous edition features.
- Compatible with Responsive + Bootstrap 2 and 3. Works great on mobile devices, tablets and computers.
- Multilingual support. Recipes or categories may be language related for multilingual cookbooks.
- On-the-fly quantity converter. Adapts the amount of ingredients according to the number of people. How convenient!
- Share the Recipe. Share your recipes using Facebook, twitter, pinterest, stumble and other social networks.
- Nutrition Facts, Calories, Carbohydrates, Salt, Proteins ... JoomRecipe is also ideal for diet sites.
- Recipe pricing management. If you need to specify a price for your recipes, this is possible.
- Rate the author. Give your community the power to rate recipes.
- Recipe tags. Link recipes together using tags.
- See the numbers. Find out what your best-known recipes are thanks to their view counts.
- Eco-print function. Allows users to save ink by printing only what they need.
- Watermarked Images. Protect your original photos with automatic watermarking.
- Video support. Make your site more interactive with video!
- Report comments. Keep your content clean and get insulting comments.
- Shopping Lists. Manage shopping lists, print them out or view them on a smartphone, check shopping lists at the supermarket.
- Food planner. Help your users plan their meals for the week with our good drag and drop food planner!
- Alphabetical search. Browse and filter recipes easily by spell.
- Module Positions Customize your content using the internal positions of the module and display ads, banners or any content.
- Content Plugin. Displaying recipes in your Joomla articles is now easy with quick code.
Control Panel Features:
- Intuitive control panel, well-organized panels, search functions and filters.
- Category Manager. Create as many categories as you want. Categories can be nested. No depth limit.
- Moderation of the recipe. Keep your content clean thanks to the approval process.
- Moderation of comments. Decide who can comment and manage comments easily.
- Email notifications. Keep up to date with new recipes and comments posted on your site.
- Auto update system not supported
- Layouts in a single column, double column or thumbnails. You have a choice.
- List by category. Display recipes by category.
- Pagination. Paginate the content as you want.
- Management of appearance. Turn on / off display based on each field
- Most viewed recipes. Show your most popular recipes.
- Latest recipes. Show off your latest recipes
- Recommended recipes. Show Recommended Recipes
- User favorites. Show your favorite recipes
- Archived list. Show a list of archived recipes
Flexible expansion options:
- Expandable blocks. Are you looking for a flexible way to manage your cookbook? Add new units and ingredients to a predefined list (grams, kilograms, tons, etc.)
- Expandable group of ingredients. Recipes may require several preparations (sauce, seasoning, etc.). Create as many groups of ingredients as necessary.
- Gallery module. Determining which recipes to place in the image slider (last, most viewed, best rated, etc.)
- Search module and plugin. Extend your own Joomla search to include your recipes. Intelligent Joomla Search is also supported.
- Jomsocial & EasySocial integration, display of user selected and user-created recipes in the profile.
- Integration of Disqus. Use your community for comment thanks to Disqus!
More powerful features:
- Powerful search engine. Includes (or excludes) ingredients from your search. Search (or not) for the names of recipes, tags, description.
- Thin permissions based on Joomla permissions. Who can create, edit, delete, manage recipes and comments?
- Google Rich Snippets. Tell Google your content is recipes. You just need to activate this feature in order to use microdata.
- Well-written pages and code, canonical URLs, Google recommendations. JoomBoost is proud of the quality of its code!