JRealtime analytics v3.4.5 - the system is a new and complete collection of statistics and an excellent solution for Joomla! sites, integrates with each installed extension without the need for additional plugins!
With JRealtime Analytics, you can track every click or visited page on your site without the need for complex integration with third-party extensions and services, such as Google Analytics!
In addition, thanks to the new technology of the Universal Event Tracking System, it is able to integrate with every installed extension, so you can track almost everything in a few simple steps, and all this information is stored on the server!
- The innovative Mobile Heatmap system provides an overview of the exact elements on pages where users click more often, tracking the exact number of clicks in a given period. This system is no longer limited to tracking the coordinates of the point on the page that was clicked, in particular, the screen resolution, now the actual HTML elements receiving clicks are tracked and clicks are displayed on the Heat Map, it works for visits received by smartphones and tablets!
- JRealtime Analytics is compatible with EU Cookie Law, in fact it is not installed and does not require any additional or third-party cookies, but this is based solely on the native cookie session in Joomla! moreover, you can choose anonymous IP tracking.
• Universal Events Tracking System ™ for document tracking, downloads, specific page views or third-party extensions
• Mobile Heatmap ™ to show the density of spots on clicking on your site, now you can see how visitors really react to your projects
• Advanced statistics, report on periods and interests
• Flowchart navigation for each visitor
• Integration of Google Analytics
• Get statistics for pages, keywords, clicks, your site's ranking with the new Google Search Console ™
• Graphs and exports with custom themes
• Integrated cronjob for scheduled email reports
• GEO visual display, also works in real time
• Visiting the report page
• Visits to the user report
• Monitor min - Time spent per visit
• Monitor min - Time spent per visit on a specific page
• Transitions tracking traffic sources and social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Found tracking keywords for your Joomla!
• Advanced statistics microblogging
• Site speed, widgets for monitoring site performance
• CSV, XLS, report generation in PDF format and export
• Export reports, is compatible with OpenOffice, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, etc.
• System - goals, you can set a goal that will be achieved and monitor it
• Advanced ban and system exceptions, by IP, pages, user groups
• Auto database optimization and cleaning
• Server load - fine tuning
• Protection for collected data in the database
• Adaptability - you can access statistics from mobile devices
• Plug'n'play and ease of use, not many complex functions, but exactly what you need
The statistics generated by JRealtime Analytics are SEO optimized and may be indispensable to inspect trends on your website. You can track how much time users spent on each page, you can find out the average time and pages from which users leave your site. This type of statistics is indispensable for optimizing your website and increase your revenue.
By integrating Google Analytics with a Google account, you can track your site statistics using Google Analytics, you can easily activate it directly inside the JRealtime Analytics component. You can display the statistics of your Google Analytics account, directly within JRealtime Analytics itself, in a few easy steps.
JRealtime Analytics is a recording and reporting system for Joomla! and the registrar are offered as an exciting lesson for administrators. Keep track of everything that happens on your site, without the need for any external tool or statistical services.
It can work with any Joomla extension and components: K2, DOCman, EDocMan, JomSocial, Community Builder, Virtuemart, ZOO, EasyBlog, SobiPro, etc. Works the same way with Kunena!
JRealtime Analytics works by creating a hidden and easy stream on your external site interface for each visitor, as well as for guest users. After collecting data in the web interface of the site, they will be processed and displayed in the backend using charts and reports.
Note: Not all features are available for older versions of Joomla! 1.5 and 1.6.
JRealtime Analytics v3.4.5
JRealtime Analytics v3.4.5 Joomla 3.x
JRealtime Analytics v3.4.5 - the system is a new and complete collection of statistics and an excellent solution for Joomla
The price of goods is relevant! Does not bind to the domain! Our packages were not taken from the public (only directly from the author or their sources). Without left links and third-party code! Receive updates at a discount!