Membership Pro v2.22.2 Joomla 3.x
Membership Pro v2.22.2 is a powerful, feature-rich, easy-to-use add-on for organizing a subscription system in the Joomla CMS. The package allows you to create and sell subscription tariff plans, allows participants to subscribe to these tariffs and give them access to limited resources on your Joomla site. What can this solution be? Let's list some of the features from a huge array of functions!
Membership Pro v2.22.2
Membership Pro is a powerful, feature-rich, easy-to-use add-on for organizing a subscription system in the Joomla CMS. The package allows you to create and sell subscription tariff plans, allows participants to subscribe to these tariffs and give them access to limited resources on your Joomla site. What can this solution be? Let's list some of the features from a huge array of functions!
Membership Pro allows you to create any types of subscription plans to meet your business requirement:
- Free and paid membership plans.
- Fixed and periodic membership expiration: You can set a membership to expire on a fixed date, after a specified period of time (Days/Weeks/Months/Year), Trial unique memberships (once a user used up the trial he can't renew it or subscribe again to it)
- One time subscription (manual renewal) or recurring subscription (automatic renewal). For recurring subscription plan, you can also set up trial price and trial duration.
- Group Membership allows group admin to subscribe for a plan and then add group members into his group.
- Limits how many time the subscription of this plan can be purchased.
- Renew membership options to allow subscribers to renew his subscription when it is expired
- Upgrade membership options to allow subscribers to upgrade his subscription to a higher level subscription plan (for example, from Basic to Pro membership).
Customizable Subscription Form
- Joomla user registration integration option.
- Extends subscription form with custom fields to collect any information you want from your subscribers.
- Subscription form for each plan can has it own set of custom fields.
- Easy to show/hide, require/optional, change ordering of any fields on subscription form.
Powerful Custom Fields
- Support 9 different types of custom fields: Textbox, Textarea, Dropdown, Multi-Select, Checkbox List, Radiolist, Datetime, Heading, Message.
- Conditional custom fields - custom fields dependency support.
- With custom fee field option, the price which subscribers have to pay for the subscription can be calculated based on what they choose on registration form.
- With Joomla group option, subscribers can be assigned to certain Joomla user group(s) depend on the option they choose from a custom field.
Easy membership manipulation for subscriber
Subscribers who has active membership on your site can access to their membership profile, see their membership / subscription data and:
- Update profile data.
- Choose from one of renew options (setup by administrator if available) and process membership renewal.
- Choose from one of upgrade options (setup by administrator if available) and process upgrade membership.
- Cancel recurring subscription.
- Access to restricted resources which is only available for subscribers (articles, documents, k2 items, pages....).
Nice, clean, attractive and responsive layouts.
- Support both twitter boostrap 2 and and twitter bootstrap 3.
- Different layouts available to display subscription plans: Default (list) layout, Columns (grid) layout, Pricing Table layout.
- Content plugin to allow display subscription plans in a Joomla article.
- Module to display subscription plans in a module position of your site.
Joomla ACL / Joomla User Groups integration
- Assign subscribers to selected Joomla User group(s) when he sign up for a subscription plan.
- Remove subscribers from these groups when their subscription expired.
- These groups can be configurable for each subscription plan (via Joomla Groups plugin).
- Basically on subscribers user groups, you can use Joomla ACL to control what they can see/view/access, what they can do (submit items, edit, delete items) on your site.
Resources Access Restriction
You can use the tools/plugins provide by Membership Pro to allow your subscribers to access to restricted resources (menu items, modules, articles, K2 items, files/ documents...) on your site. Of course, these resources won't be available for none-subscribers. Different methods are available, choose the one which meets your requirement best:
- Restrict access to anything on your site using Joomla core ACL method
- Restrict access to part of Joomla article/ K2 item using Membership Pro Article Restriction plugin.
- Restrict access to full joomla articke/ k2 item using Membership Pro Articles Restriction/Membership Pro K2 items Restriction plugin.
- Restrict access to any pages on your site using Membership Pro URLs Restriction plugin.
- Use Downloads Manager plugin to allow your subscribers download files/documents provide for each subscription plan.
Support 40+ payment gateways
- The most popular payment gateways: Paypal, Authoroize.net (AIM), Eway, Worldpay and Offline payment plugins come with the extension by default.
- Other payment gateways such as Paypal Pro, Stripe, 2Checkout, Payfast, Authorize.net SIM (Server integration method) , iDEAL Mollie... are released as separate payment plugins. Each of these plugins cost you 20.68$. See Payment Plugins tab to see list of available payment plugins.
- Right now, we only have 4 payment plugins support recurring subscription: PayPal, Authorize.net (AIM), PayPal Pro, Stripe. The next one would be 2Checkout. All other payment plugins can only be used with one time subscription plan.
Powerful Emails Notification System
- Notification Emails sent to administrator when someone register/ sign up for a subscription plan.
- Confirmation Emails sent to subscribers when they subscribe for a plan or their registration is approved by administrator (in case they use offline payment).
- Notification Emails sent to when a subscriber update his profile in the frontend.
- Pre and Post reminder emails sent to subscribers before/after their subscription is expired so that they can be aware of the expiration and renew their membership.
- All the email messages are configurable, you can format these messages using your favourite Joomla WYSIWYG editor.
We could be proud to say that we have the smartest solution for multilingual in Joomla. If your site is a multilingual website, you can translate everything in membership pro (categories, plans, form fieds, email messages, language items...) to all the languages use on your site.
Schedule, Drip-Feed Content
Scheduling release content (Joomla articles) to your subscribers of each subscription plan based on start date of their subscription. For example, the first article will be release to subscribers 2 days after they subscribed for your plan, the second article will be released 3 days after they subscribed for your plan and so on...
Synchronize Profile Data
Membership Pro has plugins to allow synchronizing subscriber's data which is stored in Membership Pro with Joomla user profile and third party extensions includes: Community Builder, Jomsocial, EasySocial, EasyProfile.
- When users sign up in Membership Pro, if he has an existing account, the data stored in his profile (Joomla user profile or third party extensions profile) will be used to fill-in subscription form automatically so that he won't have to type the information again.
- When users sign up in Membership Pro, if he doesn't have an existing account (Joomla account or third party extensions account), Membership Pro will create a Joomla account for him and update his profile with the data which he entered on subscription form..
Membership Pro is integrated with ACYMailing (a popular Joomla newsletter extension) and Mailchimp (an online email marketing solution) to allow assign subscribers into the selected mailing list(s) so that you can send newsletters to them whenever you want.
Advanced Tax Rules Support
Membership Pro allows you to setup tax rules to charge tax for subscriptions. Taxes in Membership Pro is very powerful and flexible:
- In the simplest setup, you can have a single/ flat tax rate for the whole system
- Each subscription plan can have it own tax rate (you can even disable tax for the plans you want).
- You can setup diffrent rate rate for each country/state.
- Fully support EU Tax Rules. You just have to do a single click and Membership Pro will setup all necessary tax rules to make it compatible with EU Tax Rules.
Flexible Coupon Discount System
Membership Pro allows you to create coupon codes to give your subscribers discount when they subscribe for your subscription plans:
- Discount can be a fixed amount or by percent.
- Coupons can be assigned to a single plan or all subscription plans.
- For recurring subscription, discount for the coupon can be applied for first payment only or for all payments.
- Limit number of times the coupon can be used.
- Specify duration (from date - to date) a coupon can be used.
- Exports coupons in the system into a CSV file and import coupons from a CSV file into the system.
- Batch coupons allows generating any number of coupons you want with one click.
Migrating, Importing Data from Other System
- Migrator component to allow migrating data (categories, plans, subscriptions) from Akeeba Subscription
- Migrator component to allow migrating data (categories, plans, subscriptions) from AEC.
- CSV Import feature to allow import subscribers from a csv file (usually exported from any system...) into Membership Pro.
Easy, Effective Subscriptions Management
- Manage (view, edit, delete) subscription records from backend of your site.
- Filter subscription records base on type (new subscriptions, renew subscriptions, upgrade subscriptions), base on subscription status (Pending, Active, Expired, Cancelled).
- Search for subscription records of a user base on username, name, email, transaction id...
- Exports subscription records into CSV file to manage/exchange data with other systems
- Reporting feature allows you see Active, Pending, Expired Subscribers, who will be expired in the next X-days, who will be renewed (recurring subscriptions) in Y-days.
- Generate Invoice PDF for each subscription and sent it to subscribers.
- Generate unique Membership ID for each subscriber.
- Built-in translation function to allow changing/ translating all language items into.
- Membership Pro Viev module to allow displaying any views of Membership Pro in a module position on your site.
Clean Code, Extensible, Customizable System, Friendly, Effective Support
This is an important factor as sometime, you will have to customize the extension to meet the requirements given by your customers
- Create template override to customize layout of the extension.
- Add custom css code into custom css file to change the look and feel of the extension. These custom css will be kept when you update to future releases of the extesnion..
- Developing plugins to add new features, bring more power into the system.