Monthly Archive Pro Joomla 3.x
Separates your content for months and years. Improves user navigation and works as a search tool.
Monthly Archive Pro v4.4.6 from web357
Search module from the archive of articles and division into months and years
A handy Joomla component and a Joomla content list output module (Joomla 2.5, 3.x and Joomla 4) or K2, divided into months and years. It is equipped with a variety of functions and several parameters that improve the navigation of the user and works as a search tool. A handy tool for blogs, news portals, journalists, authors, speakers and any other website based on content.
- Fully configurable with many parameters.
- Comfortable design.
- Supports readable SEO links.
- Support for MVC.
- Based on Joomla encoding standards.
- Multi-language support.
- Integration with third-party extensions: component K2 and component JComments.
and many useful parameters ...
- TYPE OF CONTENT: you can display the list of articles directly instead of displaying only the list of months and years.
- STATE: you can select another type of article state to display, or show all articles, selected articles not included in the article list, or both. Published or unpublished articles, clipped articles and, of course, archival articles (from the basic functionality of Joomla).
- TEXTS: custom page titles and welcome messages. Another useful feature for customizing text for the page title and a welcome message for each content type (months / years, list or article list) is separate. In addition, you can hide the page title or greeting message, again in each content type separately.
- INCLUDE / EXCLUDE CONTENT: Another great function is to display any content that you want to display. You can choose which elements of the content include or exclude from your Archive, specific years, months, categories, authors and articles.
- UIkit FRAMEWORK: It is based on the fantastic structure of the UIkit plug-in from the Yootheme team. UIkit is an easy and modular interface for developing fast and powerful web interfaces.
- SEARCH FORM: select the input form fields that will be displayed in the search form. Select the ones that are useful for your users. You can specify a date selection field, an order selection field, an author selection form field, and an input text for searching. In addition, you can display / hide each form field in each content type separately.
- LAYOUT: There are several new useful options for customizing the layout for each content type, the list of months / years, and the article list. For example, you can choose whether you want to display years in the accordion style. You can choose the order of years, the last years first, or the oldest years. To avoid large lists, you can set your own limits (for example, display only the last three years and months).
- IMAGES: Selecting image settings, you can show or hide the image. You can choose whether your image will be displayed with a link or not. You can select the type of image (inline image, full, automatic detection from the content item or an empty image). Finally, you can set the preferred image dimensions (width and height).
- COMMENTS: You can show the icon with the number of comments (from jcomments or k2) next to the content title, for example, views.
- MODULE: The module has also been rewritten from scratch with error corrections, speed optimization and new functions in the same way as the component.
- English (United Kingdom) [en_GB]
- Danish (Denmark) [da_DK]
- Dutch (Netherlands) [nl_NL]
- French (France) [fr_FR]
- German (Germany) [de_DE]
- Greek (Greece) [el_GR]
- Italian (Italy) [it_IT]
- Spanish (Spain) [es_ES]