My City Option - city selection in Joomla 3 Joomla 3.x
My City Option v3.0.3 is a package that includes plug-ins, module and component for CMS Joomla, which will allow you to display different information for different cities of Russia, Ukraine and other countries, regions, regions and cities.
My City Option v3.0.3
City selection in Joomla 3.x
My City Option (j3) is a package that includes plug-ins, module and component for CMS Joomla, which will allow you to display different information for different cities of Russia, Ukraine and other countries, regions, regions and cities.
- Convenient and clear addition of countries, cities and regions, as well as their disabling, deleting and editing. After that, they will appear in the list of cities in which your website or store operates.
- Allows you to create, change, delete, disable an unlimited number of texts and fields for display in articles or menu items
- Your list of cities through menu items
- Open source code for use on an unlimited number of sites
- Text assignment for different cities, countries or regions
- Flexible configuration and debugging mode with the ability to set the base domain
- Displays the transition (when properly configured domain) to subdomains or root folders. Without creating a huge number of subdomains.
- Automatic window opening of cities, countries and regions. Everything can be enabled, limited, corrected or disabled.
- The window of the proposal to change the city when opening or automatic determination of the city by means of GEO definitions through any of the two services.
and much more...
We tested the extension on Joomla version 3.3 and higher. Including Joomla 3.9.8 based on PHP 5.6 - 7.2.
No restrictions on distribution and installation. Closed code is not used and the installation of ionCube is not required. Unique and only with us!
You can display a list of all cities and regions that were published through the full list and allow visitors to select the appropriate city to reflect, for example, information on places and points prepared by the same extension. Just go to the menu manager and create a new menu item by selecting the module name and country:
Do not forget to include cities in the list so that the module displays only the necessary ones. By default they are turned off. It is worth noting about some aspects of the definition of urban expansion:
- ipgeobase does not work on local hosting
- YandexGeo does not work without an HTTPS connection