Qiwi plugin for Virtuemart 2.x and 3.x virtuemart 3 and 2
With the help of this plug-in you can organize a payment in your store through Qiwi wallet. Unlimited Domains
Qiwi plugin for Virtuemart 2.x and 3.x
With the help of this plugin, you can organize payment acceptance in your store through Qiwi wallet.
To work, your wallet must be registered in the Qiwi system. No licenses, works on any site.
Payment plugin for virtuemart 3 and 2 for receiving payments through Qiwi.
Automatically updates the status of the order after payment.
- Automatic change of order status when paying or canceling
- Ability to limit delivery options for which payment method is available
- Allows you to bypass the limit of 15,000 rubles breaking the order payment into several accounts
- Deferred billing (for example, until confirmation of stock availability)
- References to invoice payment on the order page
- Compatible with joomla 3 and virtuemart 3
- Compatible with joomla 2.5 and virtuemart 2
Unlimited number of domains.
Settings are made in the kiwi office at https://ishop.qiwi.com
- Follow this link and click "connect"
- Answer the question from Qiwi, "Where do you want to transfer funds?" You can answer to transfer funds to a current account or a kiwi wallet.
- Complete the registration of a new partner as "Work under the contract" or "Personal wallet" (the latter option is available only for identified users with a Russian phone number)
- After sending the application, you will receive a letter to the specified e-mail, from where you will have to click on the indicated link, thereby confirming your email and enter the password. Please note that in order to activate the “Wallet” service in the QIWI Wallet service you must have the status of an identified user (Standard or Maximum), described in more detail in the offer and on qiwi.com. If you already have an account in the QIWI Wallet for which you have passed the identification procedure, you can simply copy your date
- After authorization on your data, go to https://ishop.qiwi.com/options/rest.action and create a new "Generate new ID" record the received data. Enable the same HTTP protocol.
- Enable pull and REST address. Enter the URL for the alert:
- Use signature or not (tick)
- Install the plugin through the extension manager. We turn it on in the plugin manager and go to the Virtuemart component - payment methods.
- Create a new method, call it whatever you like, and select the Payment Method - Qiwi Payment. We save.
- After saving, the Configuration tab will be available.
- Enter the data from step 5, namely APP ID - APP ID of the application and password
- Store number - the number by which you enter the personal account on the site
- A signature is used - set it to yes or depending on the settings previously set out from item 7
- Set the other settings as desired and save.
The plugin is convenient to pay for online stores to make many ways to pay directly without using third-party services and saves time and taxes for using such services. We are for direct transfers!
New plugin updated 12/28/2018
Old plugin on 07/16/2015 (some functions may not work)
Q: I received a notification in the mail:
Hello. Your store accepts payments through the Visa QIWI Wallet (ID 11111). The user bills himself on your site and pays for it using our service. In case of successful payment or refusal, we notify you of the change in the status of the account. In case of error, notification attempts are repeated automatically within 24 hours. We were unable to notify you of the change in the status of the aaaaaa account to 60 (paid) due to technical problems on your side. Please, send this letter to the technical specialists so that they check the performance of your service. Payment system Visa QIWI Wallet.
A: Check if the password is correctly specified for the notifications in the settings; perhaps a space was additionally copied when copying.
Q: When I try to pay for an order, I get an error:
VMPAYMENT_QIWIREST_BILL_ERROR316 - Authorization failed Order not completed. Data is not valid
A: Check if the store is activated. Check that the plugin settings fields are filled in correctly. Error means that you could not log in with the data specified in the settings.