Uniteller payment plugin for VirtueMart 3 virtuemart 3 and 2
This extension adds a new method of payment for your online store based on Virtuemart 3 through the payment system Uniteler
Uniteller payment plugin for VirtueMart 3
The plugin is installed and works on VirtueMart 3
This extension adds a new payment method to your Virtuemart 3 online store through the Uniteller payment system. It makes it possible to accept payments by credit card, electronic money, cash in terminals, webmoney, qiwi, etc. that are available with this payment aggregator.
The main and most significant difference of this plugin from others is that it comes with open source and does not require support for ionCube, and can be installed on an unlimited number of sites.
The plugin is installed in the administrative panel in the standard way through the "Extension Manager". Then go to the plugins and turn it on. Disable all unused payment plugins using the filter in plugins of the type "vmpayment")
Next, go to the Components item and in the VirtueMart store, then Shop and Payment methods. Create a new payment method, call it whatever you like and choose a plugin. We save. After saving, the Configuration tab with options will be available, and in it we will carry out all the settings (we receive this data in the personal account of the Uniteller system):
- Specify store ID
- Your login and password for the account in the system Uniteller
- Specify payment methods
- Enter your email to inform
- Send user ID (Yes or No)
- Display payment with the transition to the site or on your site after registration in the iframe
- Notification before payment of registration (Yes or No)
- Assign statuses for each paid or reset order.
- Specify the additional amount of the margin and the percentage
- It is possible to configure the tax calculation rule already created in the VM
The site uniteller should indicate:
URL to notify the online store server about the changed account status / payment:
We recommend that you disable all unused payment plugins on your site, as many of them may interfere with the operation of this plugin due to the design features of transferring your data.
To test the plugin, place an order, select the payment method you created:
- After confirming the order, you should be redirected to Uniteller for payment.
- The test card parameters are specified in the connection instructions provided by the uniteller system. If there is no such instruction, contact support to get test cards.
- After payment of the test order, the status of the order automatically changes to "confirmed" or the one that you specified in the plugin settings, notifications about the successful purchase are sent to the administrator and the buyer. If this is not the case, try to double-check whether the store ID, login, password are filled in correctly.
The choice of the test and working server is currently not relevant (always put the worker on), so we cut out this option from the new version.