Loyalty program for buyers - Okay CMS Okay CMS
The supplement allows you to create a loyalty program and set a discount for customers who are registered and fall under this program according to the conditions specified by the administrator in Okay CMS
Loyalty program for buyers
Module for Okay CMS
The supplement allows you to create a loyalty program and set a discount for customers who are registered and fall under this program according to the conditions specified by the administrator.
After completing the installation of the addon in OkayCMs in the menu item "Buyers", you need to open the "Customer groups" section. In this section, you can assign to any group, such fields as:
- Name of group
- % discount (including non-integer value)
- the total amount of the buyer's orders, after which the discount should be taken into account (if necessary, the field can not be filled, in which case only the specified parameter will be taken into account)
- the number of orders after which discount should be taken into account (minimum quantity = 1 order)
Example of the work of the add-on for OkayCMS loyalty program: The user registers with you on the site, buys your products. The administrator filled in three groups and in the first group indicated the minimum value for the transition to it 10 orders with a 10 percent discount, then if the authorized buyer has at least 10 orders in the profile with the status Completed, he is automatically transferred to this group and receives 10 additional authorizations % on the following purchases and so on with all the other groups.
If all the conditions of the program are met, the customer is given a discount for the next purchase.
- Automatic assignment of a discount and transfer to a group if the conditions are met with the status Done
- Flexible settings for group assignment conditions
- Unlimited number of discount groups
- Notification in the letter of receipt of a discount for the next purchase
An addendum called "Customer loyalty programs in OkayCMS" will help you attract more loyal customers to the site and increase the conversion from an existing visitor database.
Suitable for Okay version CMS 2.x
The item in the order status section - Done must have id 4 and be active!