reCAPTCHA for WooCommerce Wordpress
The reCAPTCHA plugin for WooCommerce allows you to add google reCAPTCHA to your login, registration, forgotten password and purchase page forms
reCAPTCHA for WooCommerce
ReCAPTCHA for WooCommerce allows you to add google reCAPTCHA to your login form, registration, forgot your password. You can also set reCAPTCHA on the purchase page.
- Easy setup, easy, clear settings for use.
- Add reCAPTCHA to the login form.
- Add reCAPTCHA to the registration form.
- Add reCAPTCHA to the “forgot password” form.
- Add reCAPTCHA on the checkout page with a different position.
- Multiple reCAPTCHA support per page.
i.e. if you have a login and registration form on one page, then it will work in both forms.
- Customizable error message.
- Different themes and size for reCAPTCHA.
- Render reCAPTCHA to the desired language.
Version 1.0.8 of June 26, 2018 tested on WordPress 4.9.8 and WooCommerce 3.5.1.
Check the box below the settings if your theme using a custom pop-up window / page for WooCommerce login and registration and reCAPTCHA does not work. By default, reCAPTCHA will only work on WooCommerce pages.