RSMembership v1.22.5 Joomla
RSMembership! is the long desired solution for handling memberships with your Joomla! website. With RSMembership! you have complete control over your subscribers
RSMembership v1.22.5 is the long desired solution for handling memberships with your Joomla! website. With RSMembership! you have complete control over your subscribers. Our Joomla! subscription extension allows you to manage memberships, customer transactions, and share various files, folders, content and modules based on the memberships that you subscribe to.
- One time payment or recurring subscriptions support
- Payment integrations: PayPal, Authorize, 2Checkout, iDeal
- Membership upgrades
- Reports functionality
- Configure membership extras
- Change user access level when subscribing
- Custom emails per membership
- Allow affiliates through iDevAffiliate
- Export subscribers and subscriptions
Limit access to files and documents.
With RSMembership! you can restrict access to the usual internal Joomla! URL, whether the article or link belongs to a third-party component. The component has created tools for limiting Joomla articles, module positions, folders and even menus. RSMembership! Also includes functionality that will allow you to restrict a group of URLs that satisfy a certain condition that is set by using wild-cards. Sharing files and folders could not be easier. RSMembership! offers a simple tool for selecting files and folders directly from the administrator area.
The transaction manager.
All member payment transactions can be automatically or manually approved. Only after the transaction is approved, the user will be able to use it. You have the option to view the details of individual transactions. Information about the transaction, the user and the membership will be available, as well as the payment log (which will be filled, if any, with the information sent by the payment processor).
Included in the integration plugins:
- rsmembership 2co
- rsmembership authorize
- rsmembership paypal
- rsmrs mail
- content elements
- rsmembership jomsocial
The minimum requirements to run RSMembership! are:
- Joomla! 3.6.5 and 2.5
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 5.x
- You must ensure that you have MySQL, XML and zlib functionality enabled within your PHP installation.
- If you are using the RSMembership! PayPal plugin with automatic activation enabled it will also require the fsockopen PHP function enabled.
We recommend: Joomla! 3.8.10 PHP 5.x MySQL 5.x