JUNO template for OkayCMS Okay CMS
An interesting and adaptive template for OkayCMS which is called JUNO under all popular screen resolutions. Its versatile and attractive design fits any subject of the online store without leaving anyone indifferent.
JUNO template for OkayCMS
An interesting and adaptive template for OkayCMS which is called JUNO under all popular screen resolutions. It was developed for version 2.0.0, but it should work fine on the entire 2.x line.
Its versatile and attractive design fits any subject of the online store without leaving anyone indifferent.
The template is filled with a huge number of blocks for banners and ads on the main page, which will allow you to better inform customers about your promotions, special offers and entertain them to buy from you.
The advantages of this JUNO template for OkayCMS are undeniable. In its recruitment:
- Adaptive layout
- A beautiful view of the catalog menu
- Compare products and favorites in the mobile version of the site
- Back call
- Buttons share on social networks
- Select the currency and language of the site
Installation is the most common, simply by transferring the template from the archive to the folder design. Small improvements are possible. In details:
1. Group of banners in the site header
- If you display 1 large banner on the site and 3 small ones, then the recommended sizes are small 292px by 180px, large 778px by 529px.
- If you display 1 large banner on the site, then its dimensions should be selected according to the height of the left catalog.
-Group of the big banner by default with ID=group1
- To display 3 small banners, create a new banners group with ID=group2
2. Promo-banner after the block of the Recommended goods
-For displaying promo-banner, create a new group of banners with ID=group4
3. Group of banners before block
-To display the banner group, create a new group of banners with ID=group3
-Sequence: the first 4 banners with dimensions of 370px by 235px, the fifth with dimensions of 370px x 490px
4. To display the icons to categories in the catalog, load the image to the first level categories with the recommended sizes of 24 by 24px (or with other sizes but square for normal display).
5.To change the background image in the News block in the style.css file, you need to specify the #last_news element for the path to the other image with a recommended width of at least 1980px
Similarly, with the "About the store" block in the file of the .page_body_main element, specify the path to another image with a recommended width of at least 1980px