SMS Gateway - use your Android phone as an SMS Others
SMS Gateway v5.1 - turn your android mobile phone into an SMS gateway for your needs
SMS Gateway v5.1
Use your phone as an SMS gateway
Turn your android mobile phone into an SMS gateway for your needs.
Features of the script and application on Android:
- Send SMS from your application developed in any programming language.
- Send SMS with almost no limits. You will not be bound by the limit of SMS characters (160 characters).
- Use a CSV or Excel file containing numbers and messages in the first two columns to send bulk messages.
- Shows the status of messages sent via SMS gateway in the admin panel.
- The ability to receive messages in the admin panel and respond to them using WebHook.
- Ability to log in using multiple Android devices to separate messages between them when sending bulk messages.
- The ability to create other users to allow them to use the SMS gateway from their mobile phones.
- Send messages on a schedule.
- Send messages using any SIM card programmatically or using an Excel file.
- Create contact lists and import contacts into them using an Excel file.
- Send a message to people in your contact list.
- The ability to allow a person to unsubscribe from a contact list.
- Add contacts or unsubscribe from them from the list using the API.
To integrate into your application, follow the instructions on the API page after entering the admin panel.
And now the setup process:
1.) INSTALL THE ADMINISTRATOR PANEL.
When you purchase SMS-Gateway, you will receive an admin panel script. Install it on your web hosting. The file and documentation in English comes with an installation script, so it should be easy. Also, Russification with a separate ru_lang file goes to the package.
2.) INSTALL Android application
You need to download the Android application from the link from the archive. After installation, you can log in using the URL of your admin panel and its credentials.
3.) READY TO SEND
Now, when you send messages using the API or the Excel file, they are first saved on your server with the status “Waiting”.
4.) READY FOR THE PROCESS
After your server receives messages, it sends a notification to the SMS Gateway application on your mobile phone. When an application receives a notification, it downloads messages for processing and sets their status to Queue.
5.) SENT AND MADE
After each message is sent, it receives the status “Sent” if it was sent successfully, otherwise it will receive the status “Failed”. SMS Gateway also checks message delivery. If your mobile network cannot deliver the message, it will be marked as “Failed”, otherwise it will remain in the “Sent” state.
- Apache or Nginx
- PHP 5.6 or higher
- php_gd2 (if not compiled)
It is recommended to use VPS hosting for the SMS gateway, but it should work fine on Shared Hosting as well. If you decide to use Shared Hosting, make sure that your host allows hosting of the SMS Gateway application. Some hosts, such as HostGator and iPage, do not allow this, so it is more likely that they will block the application.
Android device requirements:
- Android 5.0 or higher.
- A device with 3 GB or more RAM. It works on devices with lower specs, but you may run into performance degradation.
- A device with Google Play services. If your device has a Google Play Store, then it has Google Play Services.
You will need to install the APK file on your device in order to use the application. The application will work fine, and Google will not affect its functionality. All application settings and installation are your responsibility. If the installation service is not ordered, then the configuration and communication of the script itself.