SP Expense Manager v1.0.3 Joomla 3.x
SP Expense Manager v1.0.3 is a component that helps you to register and track your expenses, just as you need to keep track of the balance of your accounts.
SP Expense Manager v1.0.3
Joomla component, which will help you register and track your expenses, just like watching the balance of your accounts. You can use SP Expense Manager for your personal, family or corporate financial control, or you can create an application for managing costs through the "cloud service" for visitors to your site. The solution takes full advantage of all the issued rights based on Joomla ACL, so that each user can manage their finances.
What is SP Expense Manager?
SP Expense Manager is an installer package for Joomla, which includes: Component and SP CYEND library
It is a tool for users of your site to control and manage your finances. Allows you to monitor costs, revenues and updates in the automatic connection of an account. It comes with ready-made accounts, expenses and income categories, but you can simply add / delete / edit any category at will on an unlimited hierarchical structure with a standard Joomla category manager.
In two clicks, you can find out how much you spend and earn at any given time period, day or week, month or year, on selected or on all your accounts.
Who can use it?
Anyone who has web access on your site to the parameters:
- as a personal finance manager,
- monitor every member of your family,
- Tracking of expenses of employees of the company,
- to create a cloud-based financial manager site.
There is no need for any configuration. Just install and use with the already prepared categories. Using the system of user authorization, you can control what users see and do, d core Joomla system using its content. You can use SP Expense Manager either from the administrative panel or from the front of the site with the same ease as in the first variant with the appearance of options, all this is controlled by your template.
There is no need for a special "mobile" application, since now Joomla supports adaptive templates and what is shown to the user is what is in the template management. All data is stored in the database itself Joomla.
Transactions (or transactions) are similar to any standard Joomla article. In doing so, you can add any functionality that your articles have. For example, load / save your accounts in the corresponding element as an image.
How it works?
The functionality of SP Expense Manager is simple. The interface is the same as the standard Joomla interface for the materials manager (articles), so there is nothing new to explore. Each user simply creates their own accounts, and then starts adding transactions. Each transaction is associated with an account for the selected category and can have an expense type or revenue. When you save a transaction, the account balance is automatically changed. When you deactivate or delete a transaction, the balance of the account will also be affected by the change in the amount.
For more complete documentation, read the user's guide - SP Expense Manager.
- Tracking of expenses and incomes by days, weeks, months and years, and also by categories, accounts, users, etc.
- Unlimited number of categories
- Unlimited number of accounts
- All currencies are included
- Filter results by date range, category, account, and many other parameters
- Look and print (daily, weekly, every year) your balance
- The type of access on the front and administrative panels is the same
- Identify user access to their group
- Same as the article editor (loading images and files, such as receipts and invoices)
- Batch copy and save as a copy of transactions. Very useful for repeat transactions
- On the cloud !!!