Comparison of products for JoomShopping on Ajax JoomShopping
Module for comparing products and add-on for JoomShopping on Ajax technology
Comparison of products for JoomShopping on Ajax
Module and addon Jshopping - Compare Ajax 4.0.8 to 13.10.2017, including plug-in. We tested it on the version of Joomla 3.8.1 and JoomShopping 4.x
Features of the commodity comparison module:
1. Adding the goods to the comparison occurs without reloading the page (built on the ajax technology).
2. Add goods from the list of products (categories) and product cards.
3. Indication of the added goods added to the comparison.
4. Output in the modal window of goods for comparison and information about the added product.
5. The ability to limit the amount of goods being compared.
6. Does not have a binding to domain names and distribution restrictions
Installation and configuration:
1. Unpack the downloaded archive.
2. Install the add-on (plug-in) through the installation in the Joomshopping component (/administrator/index.php?option=com_jshopping&controller=update)
3. Install the module through the standard Joomla installation (/administrator/index.php?option=com_installer)
4. Publish the plugin.
Create a SEF link for the goods comparison page.
1. Add one line to the metadata.xml file at components/com_jshopping before the closing tag </options>
<option name=' Compare' value="compare" msg="Show compare" />
2. Create a menu item JoomShopping - "Compare" and prescribe an alias.
3. In the special field of the administrative part of the plugin and the comparison module, we enter the alias of the comparison page.