NB Product Wishlist for Virtuemart v1.1.3 virtuemart 3 and 2
Virtuemart Product Wishlist v1.1.3 - the module adds the ability to install and display a wish list of products in the VIrtuemart 3 store
Virtuemart Product Wishlist v1.1.3
NB Product Wishlist for Virtuemart - Wish List for Virtuemart 3
NB Product Wishlist for Virtuemart - the module is located on the category page and on the product card page. It is located next to the "Add to Cart" button and the "Add to Compare" button in Cmsmart's Virtuemart templates. In particular, when an item is added to the wish list, the icon changes its color to red to mark the product as a favorite. The extension has a built-in login form that asks for client registration before the item is added to their wish list.
NB Product Wishlist for Virtuemart is designed to be placed in the right corner of the template, including the number of saved items and the “up” icon to open the window when clicked. View all and clear all two main functions in the window. Customers can view all the items in the wish list, add / edit notes, change the quantity or remove products from the list, if necessary. Setting up Virtuemart Product Wishlist is easy. The administrator can change the colors of the pop-up window in accordance with their main background, the "Add Notes" button will also change.
- The user can add a favorite or favorite product to his wish list.
- Allows customers to add their goods when goods are not in stock, and they can buy them when their goods appear in stock.
- Allows customers to add products when viewed on a Wishlist.
- The sidebar on the product preview page is below to show a list of desired products.
- Easily adjust the position of the Whishlist sidebar to the left or right of the website.
- Allows customers to remove items after adding to wish list.
- In particular, customers can add notes or edit notes for each product after adding to the wish list.
- Customers can like or share their product with friends on a social network.
- Just install and configure in the admin panel.
== LIST OF CHANGES ==
Version 1.1.3 Updated: 2020, Sep 17
+ Compatible with Joomla 3.9.x, Virtuemart 3.8.x
+ Added: Option show wishlist bar in bottom center
+ Fixed Bug: Do not show custom icon on multi language site
+ Fixed Bug: getFileUrlThumb of undefined
Upon completion of the installation, turn on the Virtuemart Wishlist product plugin, activate and publish the CMS VM Wishlist module in the desired position by specifying all the block identifiers, and better study the attached instruction (in English).