VJ Database Tool v1.2.0 Joomla 3.x
VJ Database Tool v1.2.0 - Database Management Tool
VJ Database Tool v1.2.0
Joomla database management tool
VJ Database Tool - an integrated database management tool for Joomla 3! It is useful for those who do not want to constantly go into phpmyadmin or through the jungle of access to their database, or who have restrictions on access to it.
- Multiple database support
VJ Database Tool supports: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, MS SQL.
- Simple database management
Manages databases, tables and fields simply through your administrative panel.
- Universal tool for working with databases
This tool includes everything you need for advanced database management through your Joomla panel.
Other notable features of the component. He can:
- Create, delete, edit databases, tables, fields
- Creates dumps
- Multilingual (support, but works in English)
- Connect automatically to the database server using the username and password on your system.
- Select an existing database or create a new one.
- List fields, indexes, foreign keys and table triggers
- Change name, engine, sorting parameters, autoincrement and table comments
- Change name, type, collation, comments, and default values for columns
- Add and remove tables and columns
- Creating, modifying, deleting and searching indexes, including full text
- Creating, modifying, deleting and linking lists by foreign keys
- Create, edit, delete and select from views
- Create, modify, delete and call stored procedures and functions
- Create, modify and delete triggers.
- List of data in tables with search results, aggregation, sorting and limiting
- Insert new records, update and delete existing ones.
- Supports all types of data, drops through file transfer
- Run any SQL command from a text field or file
- Export table structure, data, views, routines, databases to SQL or CSV
- Print database schema linked by foreign keys
- Show processes and kill them
- Display users and rights and change them
- Displaying Variables with Documentation Links
- Event and Table Management (MySQL 5.1)
- Schemes, sequences, custom types (PostgreSQL)
- This software is open source licensed under the GPL.
Compatible with PHP 5.4-7.x.