VMap v1.9.2 Joomla 3.x
VMap is a package for Joomla that allows you to place your tags directly on Google Maps and list below to list all objects
VMap Component is a unique extension for Joomla created by the wdmtech studio (component and module) that allows you to place your tags on Google Maps. The solution provides you with a simple and flexible way to put anything from your database onto a Google map. You can create as many maps as you like with different settings and add as many markers as you want to any of the created Maps. It also allows you to bulk import markers into any of the output CSV files. You can display multiple Maps on one page with settings without any conflicts. Getting directions anywhere is quite simple with VMap. The package has various configuration options in the control panel for setting up your card.
The program allows:
- post something from your database on Google Maps.
- select any database table, and then you can select any column for the different map parameters from this table.
- massively import markers into any existing map from a CSV file.
- select / add another icon for different tokens.
- users get links to any marker with one click.
- Support for different card types, for example ROADMAP, HYBRID, RELIF and SATELLITE.
- Determine the center point and the default zoom level.
- The ability to enable the Locate me function.
- Markers can be added with the help of Address, LatLng or directly point to the map.
- Ability to select marker animation.
- The ability to display information about all markers in the list, visible in the preview window.
- The ability to choose between a click event and a hover on the markers to open the information window.
- Ability to add a different color polyline between the markers.
- Get the direction to the marker from your current location.
- Ability to include name, address and message in the "Information" window.
- The ability to customize your text for each marker using the WYSIWYG editor.
- On the map you can use Traffic, Transit, Bicycling Layers.
- Ability to configure most of the control parameters (pan control, street control, corner control, map management overview, zoom control, width and height adjustment of the information window, display of control of the add-on, zoom control, zoom control positions, map type management, marker width and height control ).
- Multiple cards on one page.
- Support for high-speed templates and all smartphone devices.
- Compatibility with all browsers.
- Simple and easy to configure.