WooCommerce Show/Hide Products or Categories by User Roles v5.3 Wordpress
WooCommerce Show/Hide Products or Categories by User Roles v5.3 - can show / hide products or categories by user roles in WooCommerce!
WooCommerce Hide Products v5.3
WooCommerce Show / Hide Products or Categories by User Roles
What can a plugin? Show / hide products or categories by user roles on WooCommerce!
WooCommerce Shows / Hide Products or Categories by User Roles is a plugin with an inscription for viewing, and it helps the site administrator determine which products / categories will be displayed / hidden on the site for each user role. Show / hide based on user rights. User-friendly settings, optimized product search added a key value to the product. The author has developed code and functionality that should not affect the performance of the site. Treat unregistered users as guest and guest rights.
- Hide / show products or categories based on each access and user rights.
- It supports user rights - (creating custom rights not from this plugin).
- It has three types of options to hide, which by product, by category, are both products and categories.
- It hides products from categories, shortcode, menu, widget, etc.
- It supports any standard theme that supports WooCommerce.
- Compatible with Yith Ajax Search Plugin
- Any customization / compatibility can be performed immediately, as it does not affect the original functionality.
- Multi-user support.
- Global visibility settings for all users, including guests.
- Ability to take into account child categories of selected parent categories.
- Optimized code and functionality.
- Enhanced Demo to see the functionality of the plugin in action.
- No slowness
- English language
Version 5.x is fully updated with object-oriented design. If you use WPML, you will have to select it of your choice. We focused all kinds of WooCommerce products.