WP All import/export (Elite) + all addons Wordpress
The easiest solution for importing an XML or CSV file into the WordPress plugin is WP All Import Elite + Export
WP All Import in ELITE + EXPORT
In the WP All Import Elite + Export folder, the WP All import and export:
- wp-import v4.5.5 and all addons (wp-all-import-pro, wpai-acf-add-on_3.0.9, wpai-linkcloak-add-on_1.0.7, wpai-user-add-on_1.0.5, wpai -woocommerce-add-on_2.2.7)
The most basic for any plug-in is stable interfacing with Woocommerce:
- imports of conventional goods
- supports absolutely all fields existing in woocommerce
- import of variational goods
- drag&drop interface
- import of grouped goods
- importing images into the product gallery
- import of large files or archives
- import by Cron (creating the ability to configure automatic exchange with 1C or another similar program)
- ability to manage goods in Excel
- import of partner products
- synchronization of residues
Also, from the possibilities it is worth noting the functional for developers (for example, the ability to configure import in the fields created by third-party plugins for woocommerce)
Drag & drop interface - drag and drop any items and item on the monitor with a mouse and install them almost anywhere on your site.
Importing images - photos or images can cling to eg id, file name, links (external or internal), partial file name - in any case they will normally load into the system.
Importing image metadata, importing images into galleries, importing as thumbnails, and additional features for developers, such as importing to arbitrary fields created using a template or plugin (for example, uploading descriptions and keywords to fields created by Seo by Yoast etc.).
Automatic definition of the names of fields, mapping values, translating values according to the required (for example, in your file, the category names do not differ much from the ones on the site, you can change this at boot time). With the use of hooks, it is possible to upload data to the selected tables in the database. Scheduled download via the Cron task scheduler on your paid hosting. The plugin checks the link to the import file specified in the settings of the krona, and if it finds changes there, it unloads them - updates, creates or deletes the corresponding records (for example, you can pre-configure what types of data you need or do not need to check for changes).
Upload files based on saved upload settings. If you already have a debugged file for import into which you are making edits, then, of course, you do not need to go through all the import steps manually manually each time. Options for advanced users:
Filtering - import only those data that match the criteria you specify. Unloading huge files, with the ability to automatically or manually configure the import step, as well as the size of the data uploaded in one step, including the data mapping and logging of the entire process
Features of the WP All Import Elite + Export plugin:
- export to xml, csv, excel
- full integration with import capabilities (for example, if you exported data using this plugin, you can edit them in a file and import it back to the site)
- Also supported by the drag $ drop configuration interface, displaying the output data and filtering the output
- Complete integration with Woocommerce and Advanced Custom Fields
- the ability to change the output format (using PHP)