YooMoney with status return for Virtuemart 3 virtuemart 3 and 2
The plugin will add to your store a new payment option that works through api YooMoney and can accept payments for individuals with the ability for the client to pay via Yandex money, a card (based on the system itself).
YooMoney with status return for Virtuemart 3
The plugin will add to your store a new payment option that works through api YooMoney and can accept payments for individuals with the ability for the client to pay via YooMoney, a card (based on the system itself). Payment comes on a personal wallet. For its work, you need to configure http notifications.
The main features of the YooMoney plugin:
- Reception for payment of plastic cards and YooMoney ;
- Reception for payment from the mobile account;
- Compatibility with new versions of joomla 3 and virtuemart 3.x (tested on Joomla 3.9.4 + Virtuemart 3.4.2);
- Acceptance of payment for individuals with different levels of the wallet above the initial (nominal, etc.);
- Easy installation and configuration, without licenses and restrictions!
- YooMoney plugin is installed via standard Joomla extension manager;
- After installation, go to the plugin manager and activate it. The plugin is called YooMoney Api Payment;
- Go to Components - Virtuemart - Payment Methods;
- Create a new payment method and name it as you like (for example, YooMoney);
- Select in the paragraph Payment Method - YooMoney Api Payment
Preparation on the YooMoney side for receiving payment.
- Go to your wallet and copy its number;
- You need to configure http-notifications to automatically change the status of the order, to do this, follow the link and log in;
- Notification Address fill in as
http://your_domain/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=pluginresponse&task=pluginnotification&tmpl=component&pelement=yandexapi&format=raw (where your_domain is the domain name of your site);
- Click on the "Show secret" button and copy it;
- Check the "Send notifications" box;
Setting up the plugin on the site.
- Setting up the YooMoney payment plugin for virtuemart 3 by going to the Configuration item of the previously created payment option;
- Choose a logo (or upload your own to the folder / disable it), select "Payment option" as you wish;
- Set the order status to the "Paid" option, "Canceled", the order when placing should always be "Waiting" if you need to redirect to payment from the order page, exactly like the "status for payment"!
- Enter the number of your YooMoney from claim 1 (Preparation on the YooMoney side for receiving payment) in the YooMoney wallet box;
- Enter the number of your secret key from clause 4 (Preparation on the YooMoney side for receiving payment) in the Secret word for notifications column;
- Do not change the Integration field from as the plugin may stop working;
- Set the other options on your own and save.