YITH WooCommerce Subscription Premium v2.0.2 Wordpress
With YITH WooCommerce Subscription Premium, users pay you to subscribe - usually weekly, monthly or annually - to use software, access training courses, read a magazine, and get unlimited access to an archive of useful resources.
YITH WooCommerce Subscription Premium v2.0.2
Selling products by subscription allows you to receive recurring payments and track your monthly income growth.
This has become the most popular business model in recent years, with users paying for a subscription - usually weekly, monthly, or annually - to use software, access training courses, read a magazine, gain unlimited access to an archive of useful resources (for example, the audio library offered by Amazon Audible or photo sites), or use hosting services. But this also applies to gyms, video games, libraries, consulting or coaching services, legal advice, etc. This is a successful business model that fits most of the products or services available for sale.
FEATURES OF THE PREMIUM VERSION:
- Create a subscription plan for simple, virtual, or downloadable products
- PayPal support for automatic payments
- Choose how to renew your subscription (daily or monthly)
- Block renewal of subscription (only through PayPal)
- Administrators can delete a subscription
- Pay for subscriptions with PayPal or credit card
- Enabling Subscription Product Variants
- Users can suspend a subscription a certain number of times (at the discretion of the administrator) and renew it later: the expiration date will be updated accordingly.
- Summarize the subscription information on the page with:
- Start date
- Expiration date
- Details of the signed product
- Billing and shipping information
- Orders related to subscription
- Offer users a trial period before signing up for the plan
- Ask for registration fees when purchasing a subscription plan
- Choose whether to allow users to access the content of the subscription even after it expires and while you wait for their payment.
- Pause access to content after expiration without deleting the subscription
- Users can find subscription information on the My Account page.
- Allow users to re-subscribe to the plan on the My Account page and receive the same terms as for the expired or canceled plan, without having to pay the registration fee again or use the trial period again.
- Automatically send an email under the following conditions:
- Subscription expires
- Payment made
- Subscription plan has been canceled
- The subscription plan has been suspended
- Subscription plan has been renewed
- 2 additional types of coupons:
- registration fee coupon
- recurring fee coupon
- Upgrade or downgrade your subscription plan (configurable in various products only)
- Customize the text of the "Add to cart" button
- Customize text and colors for trial and registration messages
- Show users the total duration and total subscription amount
- Unsubscribe automatically if the linked order is canceled
- Automatically suspend subscription if recurring billing fails
- After three unsuccessful attempts to pay with Stripe or PayPal, the subscription is automatically set to Canceled.
- Postpone automatic status switching (for the status "active", "expired" and "suspended") for a certain number of hours.
- Limit users to only one product subscription
- Choose whether a user can add only one or a few subscription products to the cart.
- Force users to pay for shipping only once during the one-time subscription period
- Edit and upload billing and shipping address in subscription details
- Allow users to edit the address for only one or all subscriptions directly from the My Account page.
- Change subscription details such as renewal date, expiration date, amount, billing cycle if used (not available in PayPal standard)
- Allow users to force payment after unsuccessful first attempt ("Renew now" button)
- Fully equipped Gutenberg block for subscription plans
- Comply with the General Data Protection Regulation: handle requests for personal data and the anonymity process and choose how long to keep the data for recording, if necessary.